Now Hiring- French Bilingual Product Testers
Parker On-Site at Nintendo of America Inc., located in Redmond, Washington, is hiring for Bilingual Product Testers. This contract role will support Nintendo’s Product Testing Department.
Who’s the ideal candidate? Somebody who is fluent, orally and written, in French and loves testing software for one of the leaders in the gaming industry – Nintendo! Is that you? Then keep reading!
What’s the scope of this bilingual role? The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to thoroughly test development software for Nintendo’s products and services.
What are the core duties of this role? We’re looking for the perfect candidate who has all of the attributes below:
- Basic understanding of methods and processes used in software-testing practices
- Identifies programming errors and anomalies
- Report anomalies in a clear and consistently documented manner
- Execute test-plan assignments
- Evaluates product/whitepaper testing
- Assists with proofreading manuals and other publications
- May conduct product demonstrations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate independently or as part of a team
What’s the required work experience and knowledge? If you meet the specifications below we want to hear from you:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Nintendo and competitor products
- Strong gameplay skills
- Detail oriented and creative, with a questioning mind
- Good oral- and written-communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in a highly-confidential environment
- PC skills (Microsoft Office products and browser-based software preferred)
- Proficiency (oral and written) in French
Is this you? If so, we want to hear from you ASAP! If we think you’re the right fit, please apply via the button below. We cannot wait to receive your application!